Due to critically high COVID-19 case activity in Polk County
The library will be open regular hours with limited services. Staff and library users are asked to wear a mask and sanitize hands upon entering building.
- Curbside pick-up is still available, please call ahead.
- 3 patrons in the library at one time.
- 6 feet social distancing from non-household members.
- 30 minute computer use.
- Bathrooms are unavailable for public use.
- Staff will make copies for you.
- Remain home if you or a household member are not feeling well.
- Anyone not following established safe policies may be asked to leave.